Health & Safety
We want you to take comfort that your health is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us.
Welcome to the Swiss Chalet Motel. We want you to take comfort that your health is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us.
Our principal focus at this time is the health and well-being of our guests. We have enhanced safety practices at our front desk/reception. We’ve created contactless check-ins/check-outs upon request. We also have sanitizing stations. We offer a bagged breakfast to ensure that you start your day off right. This breakfast option is included in your stay with us. We want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
We already clean and disinfect each room with a product that is effective in killing viruses. All of our staff use enhanced cleaning techniques that involve paying close attention to high-touch areas. This includes but is not limited to: key cards, public computer areas, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, and remote controls.
- We have heightened sanitizing attention and made it available at the front desk.
- The proper hand-washing protocol has been strictly enforced with our staff and guests are encouraged to follow suit.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- In the guest bathrooms, we are disinfecting counters, toilets, showers, tubs as well as all the bathroom fixture handles.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
Employees are encouraged to stay home if they or somebody in their family is not feeling well, keep their hands clean, use sanitizer, regularly wipe down their workspace throughout the day, maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep their immune systems strong, and seek the care of a doctor if they start showing flu-like symptoms.
Health and Safety
We want you to know that your health and safety are paramount when you stay with us. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest’s needs while doing our part to keep the whole community safe.
24 Hour Cancellation Period for reservations booked 2 days or more in advance of check-in date or 4:00 PM day of arrival when booking within 1 day of check-in date.
We look forward to seeing you on your next adventure.
Owner, Swiss Chalet Motel
Best price guaranteed when you book direct with us using promo code: bookdirect